Saturday 8 December 2012

A Brief Interruption

Well, this isn't the post I intended to make. Following on from my last post, last Sunday was the occasion of Wargamer 2012. We put on our latest game, and I had intended to show off a few pics and ramble a bit about how the day went. 

I also had updates on the Mines of Moria game boards, progress with more LotR figures, the return of Da Warpath's annual Advent Challenge, and a few other "surprise" posts lined up. 

All those plans stalled though when, on the journey home from Wargamer last week, I managed to lose my camera in a lay-by when we pulled over to drop off passengers. Naturally, I was more than a little miffed when I discovered the loss of the camera, as it had all the the pictures of the Wargamer show, as well as all the pictures of all the other stuff I'd been up to on it! 

BUT! Through a series of very fortuitous events, my camera has been found! I won't bore you with all the details, but it turns out the camera was picked up by the son of someone who knows my parents. They managed to identify that the camera belonged to me (through seeing some of the pictures on the camera, of my family at the Olympics this year) and so the camera eventually made it's way to my parent's house. 

I still have to go and pick the camera up, but I'm mightily relieved that it's been found and that I still have all the pictures I took. And so, when I get the camera back, I'll be able to post all this stuff I've been planning after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment