Friday 2 December 2011

One Year On...

It's been exactly a year since I started this blog (almost to the minute!) 56 posts, which works out at very slightly over 1 post a week (which is what I was aiming for!) Of course, the reality is a bit different given that some of those posts have been weeks apart, but on the plus side it means there is plenty of room for improvement. Bring on the next twelve months!

In other news, I managed to take a few snaps of a Napoleonic game me and Gary had last week at the club. No battle report but suffice it to say that it was a narrow loss for me (one more turn, and it would have quickly turned to a major loss I think, but we can gloss over that fact...)

French vs. Austrians as always. If Paul gets his act together and gets his Russians painted, we'll have another army to use. I have a feeling I'll manage a second army myself by the time that comes around though...













P.S Looking at the pictures reminds me that I've still got unbased elements. I did pick up some Basetex at the Derby show in October so I really should get round to doing these...

No comments:

Post a Comment