Thursday 5 February 2015

A Quick Update

Well, it's been a slow start to the month of February and a couple of weeks since the last post, but I am slowly making progress on several of this year's projects. Skaven have been assembled, Blood Bowl elves have been kit-bashed, and there's been some painting done on Wood Elves and Mordheim figures. There have even been a few games played! 

I've written in the past about my "dislike" of WiP photos - I like reading about other people's progress, but my own progress (given how long it takes me to *make* any progress) never seems noteworthy enough to make a post about. I tend to post pictures of completed models, or none at all, which makes me feel better but does result in irregular and infrequent blog posting. Over the course of this year, I'm going to try and get better at regular posting, and even post WiP photos. Being as part of my plan of action is to work on multiple projects at the same time, I'm hoping that I'll be able to "stagger" any WiP posts I make so that there aren't just a series of pictures of the same models in different stages, followed by another series of pictures. Instead, I'm hoping to show the progress I've made on, for example, my Wood Elves and then follow that up with pictures of, say, my Vikings. That way, I'll be able to reflect the variety from my painting table on the blog as well. 

On that note, I'll be posting some of those WiPs over the next few days, as well as a couple of battle reports that are in the pipeline as well. Until then, adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment