Wednesday 22 February 2012

To War!

Well, after quite a long wait, I finally finished painting the two Poisoned Wind Mortars and my Warlord (Queek Greyclaw) at the end of last week. Sadly, Queek's generalship doesn't seem to have improved much with his new paint job, but more on that later. For now, pictures!






Pretty happy with how the Warlord turned out in the end, although the Skaven runes on the back banners could have been better (really need a much better brush, and steadier hands...)




Very happy with these two, although I probably should have differentiated between them more. I like how the Globes turned out; I wasn't sure it would work, but the gloss varnish helps bring the various swirling colours together nicely I think.


So those few figures take me up to 54 completed painted figures for the year to date. For me, that's pretty impressive! It also means that I now have a completely painted 1500pts Skaven army, with which I played a second game of Warhammer in as many weeks on Monday! More on that to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment