Friday 17 August 2012

Meet the Witch Hunters - Part I

As I briefly mentioned a couple of posts ago, there's been a newfound interest in Mordheim at the club in the past few weeks. I'm not entirely sure how it came about, but I'm glad it did, because Mordheim is a game I love but have not played for years and never with actual figures (having previously only played "online" via Asrai.org using maps rather than figures and a table). 

Gary (of G's Spot fame) had an old Skaven warband from long ago, painted and never used. I had a bunch of old Free Company models that were left over from converting into pirates that could possibly have found service in the streets of the Blighted City, but while we were at the club a selection of models caught my eye amongst the second hand figures. Witch Hunters! And so, without further ado, I present: my warband...

~ ~ ~

Wulf

First up is Wulf, the lone pooch of the warband. Ferocious and brutal in combat, he has already proven himself by being more effective in combat than the rest of the band put together. Naturally, the dice are to blame...





No comments:

Post a Comment