Monday 7 November 2011

Enter the Vanguard

Just a quick one for now, to show off the completed Vanguard Subs for Dystopian Wars. I actually had these done more than a week ago but, as you can tell, I've sort of dropped off the blogging radar since my last post. A combination of reasons, but it has allowed me to "save up" material for several new posts, which will be coming over the course of the next week or so, including one big and rather ambitious project in the making! More on that soon...

Anyway, here are the subs. They're both painted the same, so I just took photos of one set for ease of viewing!



As I said earlier, I'll have to see how many of these I'm allowed in a fleet - they were surprisingly fun to paint (and quick!) so I might have to look at getting a couple more!

No comments:

Post a Comment