Thursday 3 April 2014

Tale of Duelling Gamers - It Begins!




April is now upon us, and so the Tale of Duelling Gamers is officially under way!

Naturally, most of us taking part are off to a slow start (myself included) but that will all change soon, I'm sure. I'll start the updates on my own progress in the next post, but for now I thought I'd direct some attention to the other gamers who are taking part!

Owen (Terrain for Hippos) - WFB - Chaos Warriors
Greg (The Hoodling's Hole) - WFB - Dwarves
Justin (Holiday Hobbyist) - 40K - Orks
Pete (The Breathless Host) - WFB - Wood Elves
Matt (Hobby Hideout) - WFB - Chaos Dwarves (Maybe...)
Chris and Son of Chris (Moruya Marauders) - 40K & WFB - Something
Rupert (Not About To Grow Up) - WFB - Dwarves
Nick (Den of the Eternal Youth) - WFB - Chaos Warriors

So there you have it. Go and take a look to see how everyone else is getting on. I may occasionally direct your attention to the other participants as the challenge develops, especially if it helps distract from my own inevitably slow progress...



No comments:

Post a Comment