Sunday 4 August 2013

Trigger-happy Gunslingers!

One other thing I've been working on slowly but surely over the past couple of weeks is my first Malifaux crew, the Ortegas. Led by Perdita Ortega, these trigger-happy gunslingers are the bane of Neverborn across Malifaux! With the 2nd Edition of the main rules being released in the next couple of weeks (officially, at GenCon on August 15th/16th) it'd be nice to have a painted crew to use with the new rules. Plus for the next twelve months, at Stafford Games we now have our very own Wyrd Games Henchman "available" to teach everyone to play properly! I doubt I'll get a better opportunity to finally get into the game and learn how to play, so in between working on various Wood Elf figures I'm hoping to finish off the rest of the Ortega clan before moving on to the long-suffering Rasputina crew I have still sitting in boxes...

Anyway, without further ado, here's the first of the Ortegas - Perdita herself!




No comments:

Post a Comment