Friday 9 August 2013

He Shoots, He Scores!

A couple of weeks ago, my brother Ben came over for a quick game of DreadBall. He took charge of the Corporation team, as always, while I coached the Marauders. The figures are all still WiP, but they're looking better than bare plastic! 

Anywho, I snapped a few pics of the game in progress. I won't give a blow-by-blow account (not least because the memories are a couple of weeks old and I've forgotten most of the details!) but the photos capture some of the action. I managed to scrape out my first Win at 3-0, despite a last-ditch score attempt from Ben. That brings the current tally of games to 2-1 in Ben's favour!


The teams line up for the start of the game

A closer view - the Corporation got the home advantage

The first couple of plays, and the Corp already have a player down...

...and a few more players down! Orx Guards hit hard

The Goblin Jacks make a dash for the 3-point Strike Zone

...but they can't pass the Dreadball very well!

The Corp players manage to get to their feet...

...but it doesn't last long!

It quickly turns into a scramble for the ball!

The Goblins successfully score!
The last play of the game, and the Corp Striker fails the crucial
4-point strike that would have won the game

No comments:

Post a Comment