Sunday 5 December 2010

Prepping for Wargamer

So I mentioned a couple of posts ago that Sunday is a big day, and this is why. Sunday is the day of Wargamer, a wargames show held in Birmingham (Great Barr) every year. It's been running since 1996, so is a fairly long-running show (although not one of the biggest). This year is a little bit extra special because, for the first time, our gaming club will be putting on a demonstration game of Firestorm Armada - hence why I've been busily painting up my fleet this week.

Anyway, I'm putting the finishing touches to the ships as I write (well, not as I write because that would mean developing four hands...). Being as it is now just into Sunday morning officially, and thus it's pitch black outside, pictures of the completed fleet will have to wait until daylight returns. Who knows, I might even come up with some in-progress shots of the game while I'm at it...


I'll be back with more details on the proceedings later!

No comments:

Post a Comment