Thursday 26 January 2012

A Quick Fix

Just a quick one, while I carry on working on the Clanrats (I know I said I'd try to get them finished by Wednesday, but you didn't really believe me did you?!)

After the game on Tuesday I put everything back out on the painting table or in the army case, and I left out the couple of characters and weapons teams I needed to paint. After an impromptu cinema visit last night, I decided to pick up the Warlock Engineer and knock out a quick figure.

Flash-assisted!

"Normal" light i.e. dark...

"Do you feel lucky, punk?"


In slightly better light, but shaky hands




So there we go. Not bad for a couple of hours work (while watching The Return of the King Extended Edition, no less!). I think the High Elf shield under his feet needs something else, maybe a red dragon icon or something, but I'm pretty happy with it. Snikch Kraventail takes his place among the steadily-building ranks of Clan Rictus!

No comments:

Post a Comment